We are seeking to hire a couple of Software Developers who can work in Django paradigm – Python or frontend in Bootstrap, HTML and CSS. We want to expand our base in Nepal and already have a couple of prospective projects for the future. You will get a chance to instantly join an energetic team working for a Learning Management System project.
Salary: TBD. Be assured that we will pay you well as your skill sets.
Do you think you are made for this?
Use this link to DROP YOUR CV so that we can schedule a meeting to talk to you personally ASAP. As we have a few positions only for now, it will be filled out very soon.
We are cool kind of people here and like interacting with new people, so don’t hesitate for this opportunity. You will never reach your destinantion if you hesitate to take the first step. Dont think much! Just give it a try and see how the magic happens. Cheers!
Also, please contact us for any queries at [email protected] or through any channels.
This time we are seeking quite energetic people who have a high learning curve and can take up these responsibilities like a pro very sooner.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Write and maintain technical documentation on applications, processes, and workflow.
- Interact with interns and share your ideas to help them grow very faster
Skills and Qualifications
We believe that learning is a never-ending process and no one is born with full of knowledge. We prefer to have your familiarities with these skill sets. More importantly, what we want is your tendency and enthusiasm to be the best at these qualifications in a small time frame.
- Experience programming in Python and Django, but also willing to learn new languages/frameworks as required
- Strong understanding of SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL), and other database technologies
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong understanding of JSON-based RESTful Web Services
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of Git and Workflows
- Good knowledge of security guidelines for web development
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others
- Knowledge or experience with agile development
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related discipline completed at the time of initiation